Welcome

Sometimes we just say things. But because that name was taken, now we have this site to tie us over and explain our thoughts without interruption. Enjoy...or don't I suppose.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Puttin' On The Ritz


As Cody mentioned, I'd been Favre-ing it but I've made a comeback. Only you'll get no penis pictures from me....unless on request. 
Anyway back to the point at hand: For those of you followers (and/or creepers) who don't know I'm a manager at a banquet hall looking over the severs and kitchen staff alike to make sure events run as smoothly as possible. Occasionally there are glitches in that system and this is one of them.
One of the serves needed to know if there was gluten in the ranch dressing, so I went to our head chef (who makes the ranch dressing by his own recipe) and we had the following conversation:
Me: Hey chef, is there gluten in the ranch dressing?
Chef: Uhhhh….there’s gluten in the uhhh mayo….isn’t there? (Asking me)
Me: ......Well that’s why I asked you.
Chef: Uhhhh…ummm….
And that was my answer. I guess I should've expected this being how the same man cut his thumb off with a deli meat slicer.
-In Chad We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment