Welcome

Sometimes we just say things. But because that name was taken, now we have this site to tie us over and explain our thoughts without interruption. Enjoy...or don't I suppose.







Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Hate My Feet

I don't expect you guys to understand it, but I'd be fine with having wooden boxes instead of my feet. Does this mean I hate all feet? No. But because Cody so politely reminded me, ("You and your corpse feet" I believe was his exact quote.) I've just had to air this grievance.

"But Chad, why do you hate your feet so? What could have possibly happened to make you think this way?". In my 7th grade gym class, as all good stories start out, we were all changed to go swimming. Everyone was sitting in their rows just waiting for the teach to take us to the pool. As we're sitting, the kid across from me, Danny Rash, says to me, "Your feet look like they belong on a dead guy's body."

-In Chad We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment