Welcome

Sometimes we just say things. But because that name was taken, now we have this site to tie us over and explain our thoughts without interruption. Enjoy...or don't I suppose.







Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bucket List

Bucket lists have been the recent topic at my workplace and everyone seems to have an actual list. Whether it is literally a list on paper or just a list in their minds. I honestly haven't really thought about it until this past week so I figure I might as well put some ideas down. This is my bucket list....so far:

-Smash a car windshield (any means necessary)
-Make a song using some type of music program
-Get in a fight
-Get in a fight....and win
-Be hit by a taser
-Go to a dubstep concert
-Have someone pepper spray/mace me
-Tell someone exactly what I think of them
-Be kicked out of somewhere
-Be shot while wearing a bullet-proof vest

Thats all I got at the moment and if I take care of any of these things I'll be sure to update them.

-In Chad We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment