Welcome

Sometimes we just say things. But because that name was taken, now we have this site to tie us over and explain our thoughts without interruption. Enjoy...or don't I suppose.







Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Your Day Ends Now





I want you to look real hard at this picture. If you're at work: clock out. If at school: walk right out of class. At any event, appointment, occasion: go ahead and leave. My point is this is the coolest thing you will see all day so you might as well end your day now.

In case you don't know what this is, (shame on you), this is a cosplay of the original Megazord from the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Apparently there is a convention called the Power Morphicon that is all thing Power Rangers and the 90's kid inside of me is pissed I didn't know about this sooner. Feel free to check out other photos here, as well as make reservations to attend next year.

-In Chad We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment