Welcome

Sometimes we just say things. But because that name was taken, now we have this site to tie us over and explain our thoughts without interruption. Enjoy...or don't I suppose.







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Your New Nightmare

I don't know if this would technically count as a nightmare, but if you know me and my occasional attempt at being responsible with my money, then yes this is a nightmare. In my dream I am recording my last purchase into my checkbook and feeling good at where my finances are at. I then open a banking statement sent to me from my bank only to realize I only have $140 left in my account, not the number I had just recorded. Someone has stolen my card number and is buying things left and right! Now here's where it gets a little odd; my bank statement reads nothing but various lap dances from different strip clubs. My statement looked like the following:

Topless Lap Dance -----  $$$
Topless Lap Dance -----  $$$
Nude Lap Dance   ----     $$$
Clothed Lap Dance ----   $$$
Topless Lap Dance ----   $$$

So naturally I wake up and immediately check my bank statement and everything is as it should be. Wheeew....I was glad I had more than $140 in my account.....wait...can you buy lap dances with a debit card?

-In Chad We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment